Due to the coronavirus outbreak, our hours of operation are a little more volatile. For up-to-date hours please access our online scheduling program.
Here Is What We Need You To do:
- Wear a Mask: Masks are still required regardless of vaccination status. Wearing a mask that covers your face and mouth throughout the duration of your visit is required in all healthcare facilities.
- Stay Home If You Are Sick: Patients with symptoms of acute illness are not permitted to enter the clinic. Please rest at home if you, or members of your household have any signs of illness. This includes: cough, fever, chills, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste or smell, new body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Keep Those Hands Clean: Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entering the clinic.
- No Entourage: Do not bring anyone in with you, unless they are a medically necessary caregiver.
Here Is What We Are Doing:
Breath of Fresh Air
- We currently have multi-action air purifiers (HEPA, UV, Charcoal filters) running on full blast, in every room, all day long.
- When weather and smoke permits, the Laurel / Diamond clinic keeps it’s doors and windows open to let in fresh outdoor air.
- The Grand Lake clinic is pumping fresh outdoor air in through the AC unit above the entrance.
- We have fans going in every room to circulate the fresh air we are bringing in, and move more air through the purifiers. Fans are positioned in such a way as to not blow air across one patient towards another
Time and Space
- We have reduced the number of chairs in the clinic to provide more space between patients.
- We are also limiting the amount of time any patient can spend in the clinic. This is partially due to us not having as many chairs in circulation, but we also want to limit any possible exposure time.
- No more hanging out in the lobby. This is a quick in and out situation. Thanks to all our wonderful patients who arrive right on time!
Keeping it Clean
- We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival and your acupuncturists are cleaning their hands like it’s going out of fashion.
- We will continue to clean chairs and high touch points with an EPA approved cleaner throughout the day.